Six people in Greenwich were among the almost 300 people were nabbed during a statewide warrant sweep,
The sweep, held at daybreak on Wednesday, July 18, included over 90 municipal, state, and federal law enforcement agencies in the state, said Greenwich Police Department Lt. John Slusarz.
The Greenwich Police served eight arrest warrants on the following individuals;
- Jared Epstein, Greenwich, failure to appear
- Santos H. Aquino-Zapata, Stamford, two counts failure to appear (two warrants)
- Joseph M. Gavin, Cos Cob, failure to appear
- Rocco Lombardi, Greenwich, threatening
- Constantine Poulos, Cos Cob, two counts failure to appear (two warrants)
- Boubakar Toure, Yonkers, failure to appear
In addition to the warrant arrests, members of the warrant task force apprehended two individuals suspected of passing counterfeit $100 bills at retail establishments on Greenwich Avenue. These two subjects were arrested and charged with forgery.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.