GREENWICH, Conn. -- The new cocktail list at Bistro V on Greenwich Avenue comes infused with French culture and the art of mixology.
Eight handcrafted drinks, ranging from $12 to $16 in price, explore quality with fine ingredients and French style, according to the staff. Recipes were created by General Manager Manaf Qweider in collaboration with the restaurant's resident bartender, Anthony Pessus.
"Our cocktails are made to exceed expectations. We wanted a menu that provoked the senses and allowed us to infuse festivity into the overall ambiance of the restaurant" said Qweider. "After many months, our bar renovation is finally complete and we're ready to focus on providing a great experience in our new cafe/bar area."
Pessus joined the Bistro V team this spring and lends his experience working at bars in the South of France to the bar menu and bistro's atmosphere.
"Customers enjoy practicing their French over cocktails inspired by France at the new Bistro V bar. I enjoy giving customers the feeling they're in France." said Pessus.
The list of cocktails includes:
- Serment D’Hippocrate: Ketel One Vodka, Lucid Absinthe, Domaine de Canton, fresh lemon juice, ginger infused, simple syrup, grated ginger, basil leaf. *This cocktail contains ingredients that are historically known to improve health and is named after the oath taken by doctors in France.
- La Fontaine: Grey Goose, St-Germain, fresh lemon juice, housemade simple syrup, Chartreuse verte, lemon twist.
- Mojito Royal: Rhum Clément white, vin mousseux Monmousseau, fresh strawberries, fresh mint, fresh lime, brown sugar
- Ti Punch: Rhum Vieux Clément, housemade simple syrup, fresh lime
- Versacino: Courvoisier V.S, Baileys, milk, coffee, housemade simple syrup, orange zest
- The Monk of Normandy: Absolut Citron, Chartreuse jaune, Busnel Calvados V.S.O.P, Sour Apple, fresh lemon juice, housemade simple syrup, muddled apple, apple slice
- 339: Enza Prosecco, St-Germain, fresh grapefruit, Lejay crème de cassis
- Ver-Mosa: Vin mousseux Monmousseau, Malibu, housemade raspberry syrup,
- orange bitters, fresh orange juice
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.