FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Field hockey players from Greenwich, Wilton and Darien earned berths on the National Field Hockey Coaches Association All-American teams.
Greenwich Academy senior Emilia Tapsall was named a first-team All-American. Her teammate, Pam Schulman, was named to the second team along with Wilton’s Madison Hendry. Darien’s Kat Huber was named to the third team.
Tapsall and Schulman were part of a Greenwich Academy team that went 19-2 and won the New England Private School Athletic Conference Class A championship. Hendry and Wilton won their second straight Class M championship, while Huber’s Darien team won the Class L title. Tapsall was named to the second team last year.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.