WESTON, Conn. – Greenwich’s Juan Arraya teamed with Kerry Delmonico to win his fourth straight title in the Connecticut State Mixed platform tennis championship Saturday at Aspetuck Valley Country Club.
Arraya, tournament director and head racquet professional at Aspetuck Valley, won three straight titles with Sherri Shea. Arraya and Delmonico defeated Sebastian Bredberg and Lisa Rudloff in the finals Saturday.
In the B draw, Darien’s Scott and Kallie Hapgood beat Frank Lorenzetti and Haley Stuhr in the final.
The tournament featured 32 two-player teams in each draw. Aspetuck Valley hosted the semifinals and finals in each draw. Matches were played at seven other sites in Fairfield County.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast