GREENWICH, Conn. -- Registration has begun for the Greenwich Parks and Recreation tennis programs.
Classes are offered for children ages 4 and up and all the way to the intermediate adult level.
The clinics begin June 2 and run in one-week sessions from Mondays through Thursdays with a rain makeup on Fridays.
The cost of each weeklong clinic is $65 for the lollipop program (for 4- to 5-year-olds), $72 for the Pee Wee program (fro 6- to 7-year-olds), and $78 for one-hour junior and adult classes.
For a complete schedule and a registration application, call the Recreation Office at 203-618-7649, or visit the Greenwich Department of Parks and Recreation website.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border