GREENWICH, Conn. -- Registration has begun for the Greenwich Parks and Recreation tennis programs.
Classes are offered for children ages 4 and up and all the way to the intermediate adult level.
The clinics begin June 2 and run in one-week sessions from Mondays through Thursdays with a rain makeup on Fridays.
The cost of each weeklong clinic is $65 for the lollipop program (for 4- to 5-year-olds), $72 for the Pee Wee program (fro 6- to 7-year-olds), and $78 for one-hour junior and adult classes.
For a complete schedule and a registration application, call the Recreation Office at 203-618-7649, or visit the Greenwich Department of Parks and Recreation website.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich