GREENWICH, Conn. -- Registration has begun for the Greenwich Parks and Recreation tennis programs.
Classes are offered for children ages 4 and up and all the way to the intermediate adult level.
The clinics begin June 2 and run in one-week sessions from Mondays through Thursdays with a rain makeup on Fridays.
The cost of each weeklong clinic is $65 for the lollipop program (for 4- to 5-year-olds), $72 for the Pee Wee program (fro 6- to 7-year-olds), and $78 for one-hour junior and adult classes.
For a complete schedule and a registration application, call the Recreation Office at 203-618-7649, or visit the Greenwich Department of Parks and Recreation website.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Ridgefield Hedge Fund Exec Gets 33 Months In Prison For $46M Fraud Scheme
- 4 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield County