FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – With a pair of losses in the state semifinals this past weekend, the 2012 Fairfield County football season has officially drawn to a close.
Join Eric Gendron and Kevin Jones one last time for the Season 2 finale of the "FCIAC Football Fast Five."
Eric and Kevin discuss Staples and New Canaan high schools' semifinal losses and the end of the Rams' run of championship appearances. They also hand out the Daily Voice's FCIAC football Most Valuable Player Award and look ahead to the eagerly anticipated inter-league match-ups between the FCIAC and the Southern Connecticut Conference.
You can recap the entire 2012 Fairfield County football season by checking out our YouTube playlist.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists