FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – With a pair of losses in the state semifinals this past weekend, the 2012 Fairfield County football season has officially drawn to a close.
Join Eric Gendron and Kevin Jones one last time for the Season 2 finale of the "FCIAC Football Fast Five."
Eric and Kevin discuss Staples and New Canaan high schools' semifinal losses and the end of the Rams' run of championship appearances. They also hand out the Daily Voice's FCIAC football Most Valuable Player Award and look ahead to the eagerly anticipated inter-league match-ups between the FCIAC and the Southern Connecticut Conference.
You can recap the entire 2012 Fairfield County football season by checking out our YouTube playlist.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples