NORWALK, Conn. – Registration is open for the Team Mossman triathlons, including three events scheduled for this summer in Norwalk.
The Mighty Moss Half Iron Triathlon will be run June 30 at Calf Pasture Beach in Norwalk. The Mini Mossman Youth Triathlon is scheduled for July 13, and the Mossman Sprint Triathlon is scheduled for July 14. Both events will begin at Calf Pasture.
Team Mossman, which is based at the Westport YMCA, also conducts the Park City Mossman Triathlon at Seaside Park in Bridgeport. That race will be run Aug. 25.
The club is forming a triathlon team for kids ages 7 to 14. It also hold its first indoor triathlon March 3 at the Westport Y.
For complete information on all of the events or to register, visit the Team Mossman website.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend