NORWALK, Conn. – Registration is open for the Team Mossman triathlons, including three events scheduled for this summer in Norwalk.
The Mighty Moss Half Iron Triathlon will be run June 30 at Calf Pasture Beach in Norwalk. The Mini Mossman Youth Triathlon is scheduled for July 13, and the Mossman Sprint Triathlon is scheduled for July 14. Both events will begin at Calf Pasture.
Team Mossman, which is based at the Westport YMCA, also conducts the Park City Mossman Triathlon at Seaside Park in Bridgeport. That race will be run Aug. 25.
The club is forming a triathlon team for kids ages 7 to 14. It also hold its first indoor triathlon March 3 at the Westport Y.
For complete information on all of the events or to register, visit the Team Mossman website.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Greenwich Selects New Town Administrator From Post With Schools
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Greenwich
- 5 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich