WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The San Diego Chargers defeated the New York Jets, 27-17, on Sunday to drop the Jets to 6-9 on the season.
The Tennessee Titans eliminated the Jets from playoff contention last Monday and several fans have called for changes in the Jets organization. Some point the finger at much-maligned quarterback Mark Sanchez, while others blame head coach Rex Ryan or general manager Mike Tannenbaum.
The Jets might also release backup quarterback Tim Tebow after the season, according to some sources. Those same sources indicated that Tebow would likely sign with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Who should go for the Jets after next week? Vote in our poll and sound off in the comments section below.
- 1 Greenwich Cheerleader Named To National Society Of High School Scholars
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 4 Greenwich Teen Writes Book To Tell Tale Of Endangered Black Rhinos
- 5 Greenwich Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer