FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Only two teams from the Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference remain in the football state tournament after this week's games: Staples of Westport and New Canaan.
The Wreckers and the Rams were the only teams to survive the quarterfinals after Greenwich, Trinity Catholic and St. Joseph all were sent packing. Kevin and Eric break down Staples' and New Canaan's chances of moving on to the finals and much more in the latest episode of "FCIAC Football Fast Five."
Tune in every week to prepare for the weekend's high school football action in Fairfield County. To catch up on previous episodes of "FCIAC Football Fast Five," visit our YouTube playlist.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich