FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Only two teams from the Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference remain in the football state tournament after this week's games: Staples of Westport and New Canaan.
The Wreckers and the Rams were the only teams to survive the quarterfinals after Greenwich, Trinity Catholic and St. Joseph all were sent packing. Kevin and Eric break down Staples' and New Canaan's chances of moving on to the finals and much more in the latest episode of "FCIAC Football Fast Five."
Tune in every week to prepare for the weekend's high school football action in Fairfield County. To catch up on previous episodes of "FCIAC Football Fast Five," visit our YouTube playlist.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola