FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Hurricane Sandy sent the high school football schedule reeling, but teams are finally getting back into action this weekend — and so is The Daily Voice.
Kevin Jones and Eric Gendron return after a week off to discuss Fairfield County football in the latest episode of "FCIAC Football Fast Five."
Kevin and Eric talk about Staples' resounding victory over Darien, Ridgefield's state playoff chances, the possibility of not having a conference championship because of Hurricane Sandy and much more.
Tune in every week to prepare for the weekend's high school football action in Fairfield County. To catch up on previous episodes of "FCIAC Football Fast Five," visit our YouTube playlist.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Greenwich Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenwich; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow