FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Hurricane Sandy sent the high school football schedule reeling, but teams are finally getting back into action this weekend — and so is The Daily Voice.
Kevin Jones and Eric Gendron return after a week off to discuss Fairfield County football in the latest episode of "FCIAC Football Fast Five."
Kevin and Eric talk about Staples' resounding victory over Darien, Ridgefield's state playoff chances, the possibility of not having a conference championship because of Hurricane Sandy and much more.
Tune in every week to prepare for the weekend's high school football action in Fairfield County. To catch up on previous episodes of "FCIAC Football Fast Five," visit our YouTube playlist.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists