GREENWICH, Conn. - Greenwich native and Millbrook School graduate Molly Chapman completed her third season as a member of the Denison University women's lacrosse team.
Denison posted a 13-5 record and won the NCAC Tournament Championship, which resulted in the program's 16th NCAA Division III Tournament appearance. Denison fell to 12th ranked Washington and Lee in the NCAA Tournament second round.
Chapman was named IWLCA Great Lakes All-Region Second Team, First Team All-North Coast Athletic Conference and became the first Denison women's lacrosse player to score 100 career goals and contribute 100 career assists.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm