GREENWICH, Conn. - Greenwich native and Millbrook School graduate Molly Chapman completed her third season as a member of the Denison University women's lacrosse team.
Denison posted a 13-5 record and won the NCAC Tournament Championship, which resulted in the program's 16th NCAA Division III Tournament appearance. Denison fell to 12th ranked Washington and Lee in the NCAA Tournament second round.
Chapman was named IWLCA Great Lakes All-Region Second Team, First Team All-North Coast Athletic Conference and became the first Denison women's lacrosse player to score 100 career goals and contribute 100 career assists.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists