GREENWICH, Conn. - Greenwich native and Millbrook School graduate Molly Chapman completed her third season as a member of the Denison University women's lacrosse team.
Denison posted a 13-5 record and won the NCAC Tournament Championship, which resulted in the program's 16th NCAA Division III Tournament appearance. Denison fell to 12th ranked Washington and Lee in the NCAA Tournament second round.
Chapman was named IWLCA Great Lakes All-Region Second Team, First Team All-North Coast Athletic Conference and became the first Denison women's lacrosse player to score 100 career goals and contribute 100 career assists.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 3 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview