GREENWICH, Conn. - Greenwich native and Millbrook School graduate Molly Chapman completed her third season as a member of the Denison University women's lacrosse team.
Denison posted a 13-5 record and won the NCAC Tournament Championship, which resulted in the program's 16th NCAA Division III Tournament appearance. Denison fell to 12th ranked Washington and Lee in the NCAA Tournament second round.
Chapman was named IWLCA Great Lakes All-Region Second Team, First Team All-North Coast Athletic Conference and became the first Denison women's lacrosse player to score 100 career goals and contribute 100 career assists.
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack