GREENWICH, Conn. -- If you're looking for some outdoor family fun and exercise, the Greenwich Track Club has you covered this summer.
The club will host hourlong running events on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the month of July, beginning this Tuesday, July 9. All events are $10 per family and are held at Binney Park. The running steps off at 4:30 p.m.
Here is a list of the events:
- July 9: Adult/Child 1-, 2- or 3-mile relay
- July 11: Boys vs. Girls total distance
- July 16: Predicted time 1- or 2-mile run
- July 18: Adult vs. Child 1-, 2- or 3-mile run
- July 23: Team 1-, 2- or 3-mile relay
- July 25: Special Surprise
Shorter runs, such as a Diaper Dash, will also be featured at each event. Families are also encouraged to bring a picnic dinner to enjoy after the runs.
For more information, visit the Greenwich Track Club website .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.