GREENWICH – The Beachfront Bushwhack 5-mile cross country run and the Max’s Mile kids' run has been postponed indefinitely. The race had been scheduled for Sunday. Tod’s Point in Old Greenwich, the site of the race, was heavily damaged by Hurricane Sandy.
Threads and Treads, the race organizer, hoped to postpone the race for one week, but that fell through this week. An alternative date still is being sought.
For more information, visit the Threads and Treads website.
- 1 Police: Greenwich Woman Used Stroller In Shoplifting Attempt At Saks
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 5 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon