GREENWICH – The Beachfront Bushwhack 5-mile cross country run and the Max’s Mile kids' run has been postponed indefinitely. The race had been scheduled for Sunday. Tod’s Point in Old Greenwich, the site of the race, was heavily damaged by Hurricane Sandy.
Threads and Treads, the race organizer, hoped to postpone the race for one week, but that fell through this week. An alternative date still is being sought.
For more information, visit the Threads and Treads website.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy