GREENWICH – The Beachfront Bushwhack 5-mile cross country run and the Max’s Mile kids' run has been postponed indefinitely. The race had been scheduled for Sunday. Tod’s Point in Old Greenwich, the site of the race, was heavily damaged by Hurricane Sandy.
Threads and Treads, the race organizer, hoped to postpone the race for one week, but that fell through this week. An alternative date still is being sought.
For more information, visit the Threads and Treads website.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton