GREENWICH – The Beachfront Bushwhack 5-mile cross country run and the Max’s Mile kids' run has been postponed indefinitely. The race had been scheduled for Sunday. Tod’s Point in Old Greenwich, the site of the race, was heavily damaged by Hurricane Sandy.
Threads and Treads, the race organizer, hoped to postpone the race for one week, but that fell through this week. An alternative date still is being sought.
For more information, visit the Threads and Treads website.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 4 Greenwich Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station