GREENWICH – The Beachfront Bushwhack 5-mile cross country run and the Max’s Mile kids' run has been postponed indefinitely. The race had been scheduled for Sunday. Tod’s Point in Old Greenwich, the site of the race, was heavily damaged by Hurricane Sandy.
Threads and Treads, the race organizer, hoped to postpone the race for one week, but that fell through this week. An alternative date still is being sought.
For more information, visit the Threads and Treads website.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama To Make Fundraising Stop In Stamford
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Greenwich Will See Several Rounds Of Showers, Thunderstorms