GREENWICH, Conn. – Three swimmers combined to win 15 gold medals as the Greenwich YWCA Dolphins swim team finished sixth recently in the Connecticut State Age Group Swimming Championships.
The Chelsea Piers Aquatic Club (4416-points); Greenwich YMCA (4372), Cheshire YMCA (3599), Wilton YMCA (3046) and Aqua Bears of Hartford (2568) were the respective teams ahead of the YWCA Dolphins (1738) in the 38 team point standings.
Leading the way for the Dolphins was 10-year old Meghan Lynch, who claimed the maximum perfect 10 gold medals, including six individual titles and another four on relays.
Lynch was joined in the gold medal hunt by Kate and Alexander Hazlett, who claimed another combined five gold medals.
For the complete report on the meet provided by the Dolphins, click on the attached PDF.
Attached: (greenwich_dolphins_report.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care