GREENWICH, Conn. – Three swimmers combined to win 15 gold medals as the Greenwich YWCA Dolphins swim team finished sixth recently in the Connecticut State Age Group Swimming Championships.
The Chelsea Piers Aquatic Club (4416-points); Greenwich YMCA (4372), Cheshire YMCA (3599), Wilton YMCA (3046) and Aqua Bears of Hartford (2568) were the respective teams ahead of the YWCA Dolphins (1738) in the 38 team point standings.
Leading the way for the Dolphins was 10-year old Meghan Lynch, who claimed the maximum perfect 10 gold medals, including six individual titles and another four on relays.
Lynch was joined in the gold medal hunt by Kate and Alexander Hazlett, who claimed another combined five gold medals.
For the complete report on the meet provided by the Dolphins, click on the attached PDF.
Attached: (greenwich_dolphins_report.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Yankee Fans Tip Their Hats To Derek Jeter
- 5 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach