GREENWICH, Conn. – Three swimmers combined to win 15 gold medals as the Greenwich YWCA Dolphins swim team finished sixth recently in the Connecticut State Age Group Swimming Championships.
The Chelsea Piers Aquatic Club (4416-points); Greenwich YMCA (4372), Cheshire YMCA (3599), Wilton YMCA (3046) and Aqua Bears of Hartford (2568) were the respective teams ahead of the YWCA Dolphins (1738) in the 38 team point standings.
Leading the way for the Dolphins was 10-year old Meghan Lynch, who claimed the maximum perfect 10 gold medals, including six individual titles and another four on relays.
Lynch was joined in the gold medal hunt by Kate and Alexander Hazlett, who claimed another combined five gold medals.
For the complete report on the meet provided by the Dolphins, click on the attached PDF.
Attached: (greenwich_dolphins_report.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview