GREENWICH, Conn. – New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning will host the 36th annual Guiding Eyes for the Blind Golf Classic at Fairview Country Club in Greenwich on June 9.
Manning will join some of the country's best blind golfers as more than a dozen top United States Blind Golfers Association players compete for the Corcoran Cup, considered "the Masters" of blind golf.
Blind golfers also challenge sponsors to take a putt blindfolded so they experience golf as a visually impaired person. Manning took the challenge at last year's event and sank the putt.
The event is currently seeking sponsors. All money raised from the event is donated to Guiding Eyes for the Blind guide dog training.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash