GREENWICH, Conn. – New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning will host the 36th annual Guiding Eyes for the Blind Golf Classic at Fairview Country Club in Greenwich on June 9.
Manning will join some of the country's best blind golfers as more than a dozen top United States Blind Golfers Association players compete for the Corcoran Cup, considered "the Masters" of blind golf.
Blind golfers also challenge sponsors to take a putt blindfolded so they experience golf as a visually impaired person. Manning took the challenge at last year's event and sank the putt.
The event is currently seeking sponsors. All money raised from the event is donated to Guiding Eyes for the Blind guide dog training.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy