GREENWICH, Conn. – New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning will host the 36th annual Guiding Eyes for the Blind Golf Classic at Fairview Country Club in Greenwich on June 9.
Manning will join some of the country's best blind golfers as more than a dozen top United States Blind Golfers Association players compete for the Corcoran Cup, considered "the Masters" of blind golf.
Blind golfers also challenge sponsors to take a putt blindfolded so they experience golf as a visually impaired person. Manning took the challenge at last year's event and sank the putt.
The event is currently seeking sponsors. All money raised from the event is donated to Guiding Eyes for the Blind guide dog training.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters