FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference has postponed its wrestling and gymnastics championships due to Friday’s snowy weather forecast.
The league wrestling championships will be condensed into a one-day event Sunday at New Canaan High School beginning at 1 p.m. Only the top eight seeds in each weight class will participate in the tournament.
The gymnastics championship has been postponed to Saturday, Feb. 16, at Westhill High School.
The Class LL indoor track and field championships scheduled for Friday have been postponed until Sunday at 2 p.m.. Staples is the defending Class LL champion.
- 1 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 2 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million