Greenwich, Conn. -- Check out how Greenwich’s varsity sports teams fared last week and the games scheduled for this coming week.
Scores and schedules are provided by CIACSports.com.
Greenwich High School varsity sports scores for Jan. 13 through Jan. 19:
- Boys Basketball vs. Ridgefield, W 49-45
- Girls Basketball vs. Ridgefield, W 55-44
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Staples-Weston-Shelton, L 3-4
- Wrestling vs. Staples, Greenwich 69 Staples 9
- Girls Gymnastics vs. Fairfield Warde, Greenwich 130.0 Warde 131.9
- Boys Basketball vs. Westhill, W 61-51
- Girls Basketball vs. Westhill, W 63-38
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Fairfield Warde/Ludlowe, W 1-0
Greenwich High School varsity sports schedule for Jan. 21 through Jan. 27:
- Boys Basketball vs. Norwalk, Away - Norwalk High Gym, 7 p.m.
- Bowling vs. Match, Away - Nutmeg Lanes, 3 p.m.
- Girls Basketball vs. Norwalk, Home - GHS Gymnasium, 5:30 p.m.
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. St. Joseph, Away - Shelton Rinks, 8 p.m.
- Boys Swimming and Diving vs. Danbury, Home - GHS Pool, 3:45 p.m.
- Wrestling vs. Bridgeport Central, Away - Central Café, 4 p.m.
- Boys Basketball vs. Wilton, Home - GHS Gymnasium, 5 p.m.
- Boys Ice Hockey vs. Norwalk-McMahon, Home - Dorothy Hamill Ice Rink, 8 p.m.
- Girls Basketball vs. Wilton, Away - Wilton Field House, 7 p.m.
- Boys Swimming and Diving vs. Staples, Away - Staples HS Pool, 3 p.m.
- Girls Gymnastics vs. Darien, Home - Greenwich YWCA, 6 p.m.
- Boys Indoor Track vs. FCIAC Western Division Championships, Away - Staples High School, 2 p.m.
- Wrestling vs. Ridgefield Challenge, Away - Ridgefield High School, 10 a.m.
- Girls Ice Hockey vs. Trumbull, Away - Shelton Rinks, 7:05 p.m.
- Girls Indoor Track vs. FCIAC Western Division Championships, Away, 2 p.m.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 4 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.