NORWALK, Conn. – The Norwalk-based Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation is seeking runners for the New York City half marathon on March 17.
Runners will need to raise $1,000 for the foundation. Runners get access to a bib, a team jersey, online-training plan, cheer zone for supporters, a party after the race and running gifts.
Ninety percent of all funds raised are budgeted for cancer research. To learn more or to sign up, visit the MMRF website or email GreatRaces@themmrf.org
- 1 Conn. Reports 8 'Highly Suspected' Enterovirus D68 Cases
- 2 Greenwich High Cited Among Top High Schools By Newsweek
- 3 National Weather Service: Greenwich's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 5 Greenwich Educator Named Semifinalist For Teacher Of The Year