OSWEGO, N.Y. – Two Greenwich High School students were honored during at SUNY Oswego’s fourth annual GENIUS Olympiad.
They were winners in the global high school competition involving scientific and artistic disciplines dealing with the environment.
Andrew Ma won a gold medal in science in the environmental quality category. His contribution was “Temperature Induced Concurrent Removal and Recovery of Wastewater Ammonia Nitrogen.”
Maximillian Minichetti won a gold medal in science in the resources and energy category. His contribution was “A Filamentous Organic Solar Cell Based Piezoelectric Architecture for Powering Commercial and Biological Electronic Devices.”
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich