OSWEGO, N.Y. – Two Greenwich High School students were honored during at SUNY Oswego’s fourth annual GENIUS Olympiad.
They were winners in the global high school competition involving scientific and artistic disciplines dealing with the environment.
Andrew Ma won a gold medal in science in the environmental quality category. His contribution was “Temperature Induced Concurrent Removal and Recovery of Wastewater Ammonia Nitrogen.”
Maximillian Minichetti won a gold medal in science in the resources and energy category. His contribution was “A Filamentous Organic Solar Cell Based Piezoelectric Architecture for Powering Commercial and Biological Electronic Devices.”
- 1 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital