OSWEGO, N.Y. – Two Greenwich High School students were honored during at SUNY Oswego’s fourth annual GENIUS Olympiad.
They were winners in the global high school competition involving scientific and artistic disciplines dealing with the environment.
Andrew Ma won a gold medal in science in the environmental quality category. His contribution was “Temperature Induced Concurrent Removal and Recovery of Wastewater Ammonia Nitrogen.”
Maximillian Minichetti won a gold medal in science in the resources and energy category. His contribution was “A Filamentous Organic Solar Cell Based Piezoelectric Architecture for Powering Commercial and Biological Electronic Devices.”
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Greenwich, NOAA Predicts