OSWEGO, N.Y. – Two Greenwich High School students were honored during at SUNY Oswego’s fourth annual GENIUS Olympiad.
They were winners in the global high school competition involving scientific and artistic disciplines dealing with the environment.
Andrew Ma won a gold medal in science in the environmental quality category. His contribution was “Temperature Induced Concurrent Removal and Recovery of Wastewater Ammonia Nitrogen.”
Maximillian Minichetti won a gold medal in science in the resources and energy category. His contribution was “A Filamentous Organic Solar Cell Based Piezoelectric Architecture for Powering Commercial and Biological Electronic Devices.”
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border