OSWEGO, N.Y. – Two Greenwich High School students were honored during at SUNY Oswego’s fourth annual GENIUS Olympiad.
They were winners in the global high school competition involving scientific and artistic disciplines dealing with the environment.
Andrew Ma won a gold medal in science in the environmental quality category. His contribution was “Temperature Induced Concurrent Removal and Recovery of Wastewater Ammonia Nitrogen.”
Maximillian Minichetti won a gold medal in science in the resources and energy category. His contribution was “A Filamentous Organic Solar Cell Based Piezoelectric Architecture for Powering Commercial and Biological Electronic Devices.”
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million