GREENWICH, Conn. - This year’s graduating class is the largest in the history of Berkeley College, with more than 2,300 students from locations in New Jersey, New York and online receiving Bachelor’s and Associate’s degrees and certificates.
The following Greenwich residents received their degrees from Berkeley:
• Cristina Bortolotto, Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business, Berkeley College Online
• Kevin Gentemann, Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Administration – Management, White Plains location in Westchester County, N.Y.
• Stacy Miller, Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Administration – Management, White Plains location in Westchester County, N.Y.
“I am so proud to congratulate you on reaching such an important milestone,” Dario A. Cortes, president of Berkeley College, told the graduates. “Today you join the ranks of 38,000 Berkeley College alumni worldwide. Tap into this powerful network. And remember, as you build your career path you are never alone. As a Berkeley College graduate, you receive a lifetime of career assistance.”
A leader in providing career-focused education for more than 80 years, Berkeley College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and enrolls approximately 8,000 students – including more than 900 international students – in its Baccalaureate and Associate degree and Certificate programs. Programs are offered in more than 20 career fields.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger