GREENWICH, Conn. - This year’s graduating class is the largest in the history of Berkeley College, with more than 2,300 students from locations in New Jersey, New York and online receiving Bachelor’s and Associate’s degrees and certificates.
The following Greenwich residents received their degrees from Berkeley:
• Cristina Bortolotto, Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business, Berkeley College Online
• Kevin Gentemann, Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Administration – Management, White Plains location in Westchester County, N.Y.
• Stacy Miller, Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Administration – Management, White Plains location in Westchester County, N.Y.
“I am so proud to congratulate you on reaching such an important milestone,” Dario A. Cortes, president of Berkeley College, told the graduates. “Today you join the ranks of 38,000 Berkeley College alumni worldwide. Tap into this powerful network. And remember, as you build your career path you are never alone. As a Berkeley College graduate, you receive a lifetime of career assistance.”
A leader in providing career-focused education for more than 80 years, Berkeley College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and enrolls approximately 8,000 students – including more than 900 international students – in its Baccalaureate and Associate degree and Certificate programs. Programs are offered in more than 20 career fields.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 4 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place