GREENWICH, Conn. - Greenwich’s David H. Mango has been inducted into St. Lawrence University's chapter of Omicron Delta Epsilon, the international honorary society for economics.
Mango, a member of the Class of 2015 at St. Lawrence in Canton, N.Y., is majoring in economics. He graduated from Greenwich High School.
Membership is open to students who have taken at least five economics courses at St. Lawrence, including at least one 300-level course, and have an economics grade-point average of 3.3 or higher and an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Founded in 1856, St. Lawrence University is a private, independent liberal arts institution of about 2,400 students located in Canton, New York. The educational opportunities at St. Lawrence inspire students and prepare them to be critical and creative thinkers, to find a compass for their lives and careers, and to pursue knowledge and understanding for the benefit of themselves, humanity and the planet. Through its focus on active engagement with ideas in and beyond the classroom, a St. Lawrence education leads students to make connections that transform lives and communities, from the local to the global.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview