GREENWICH, Conn. - Greenwich’s Emily Barresi, who is in the professional photographic illustration program in the Rochester Institute of Technology's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences, made the Dean's List for the Spring semester in Rochester, N.Y.
Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for Dean's List if their quarterly GPA is greater than or equal to 3.400; they do not have any grades of "Incomplete", "D" or "F"; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours.
Rochester Institute of Technology is internationally recognized for academic leadership in business, computing, engineering, imaging science, liberal arts, sustainability, and fine and applied arts. In addition, the university offers unparalleled support services for deaf and hard-of-hearing students. RIT enrolls 18,000 full- and part-time students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, and its cooperative education program is one of the oldest and largest in the nation.
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Greenwich Tuesday
- 5 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted