GREENWICH, Conn. - Greenwich’s Kaitlin Bedford, a member of the Class of 2014, has been named to the Dean's List at Providence College for the spring semester in Providence, R.I.
To qualify for the Dean's List, students must achieve at least a 3.55 grade point average with a minimum of 12 credits.
Providence College is the only college or university in the United States administered by the Dominican Friars. The Catholic, liberal arts college has an undergraduate enrollment of 3,900 students and offers degrees in 49 academic majors. Providence College has consistently been ranked among the top five regional universities in the north according to U.S. News' America's Best Colleges.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border