GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich resident Amanda Webb will attend Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., starting in the fall of 2014.
Webb is a student at the Loyola School and achieved a a 90 percent average in Loyola's most demanding academic curriculum.
She is interested in linguistics and last year completed AP English Language and Composition.
Webb is also known for her altruism, which was displayed last year when she introduced a charitable program called “Penny Wars,” where each grade competed by donating pennies to a fund.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 4 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino