GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich resident Amanda Webb will attend Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., starting in the fall of 2014.
Webb is a student at the Loyola School and achieved a a 90 percent average in Loyola's most demanding academic curriculum.
She is interested in linguistics and last year completed AP English Language and Composition.
Webb is also known for her altruism, which was displayed last year when she introduced a charitable program called “Penny Wars,” where each grade competed by donating pennies to a fund.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead