GREENWICH, Conn. — Greenwich schools are on a two-hour delay due to snow.
The National Weather Service forecasts the storm to clear out this morning, with a chance of rain, sleet or snow ending after 9 a.m. The daytime high will be in the mid-40s.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich