GREENWICH, Conn. — Greenwich schools are on a two-hour delay due to snow.
The National Weather Service forecasts the storm to clear out this morning, with a chance of rain, sleet or snow ending after 9 a.m. The daytime high will be in the mid-40s.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich