GREENWICH, Conn. — Greenwich schools are on a two-hour delay due to snow.
The National Weather Service forecasts the storm to clear out this morning, with a chance of rain, sleet or snow ending after 9 a.m. The daytime high will be in the mid-40s.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday