GREENWICH, Conn. — Greenwich schools are on a two-hour delay due to snow.
The National Weather Service forecasts the storm to clear out this morning, with a chance of rain, sleet or snow ending after 9 a.m. The daytime high will be in the mid-40s.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend