Contact Us
Greenwich Daily Voice serves Greenwich, CT

Menu

Greenwich Daily Voice serves Greenwich, CT
schools

Greenwich Schools Seek To Add More Administrators

New Lebanon School's assistant principal works 60 percent of the time in that position, spending the other 40 percent of their time attending to other school responsibilities.
New Lebanon School's assistant principal works 60 percent of the time in that position, spending the other 40 percent of their time attending to other school responsibilities. Photo Credit: Courtesy of Greenwich Public Schools

GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich school administrators are recommending more money be put in the budget for assistant principals, a move they say would help schools better serve students with special learning needs and more effectively manage teaching evaluations, according to a story in Greenwich Time.

The proposal calls for a $60,000 allocation that would allow Superintendent of Schools William McKersie to expand selected part-time assistant principal positions to full-time posts, the newspaper story said.

Read the full story here .

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Greenwich Daily Voice!

This is a one time message inviting you to keep in touch

Get important news about your town as it happens.