GREENWICH, Conn. - Bryant University held its 151st Commencement on Saturday, May 17.
Among the students is the following Greenwich resident:
• Rachel Lynn Gittings, BA in Applied Psychology
Bryant University prepares students to be successful in an age of unlimited global opportunity. The close-knit, student-centered community offers a supportive learning environment and challenging academic programs that integrate the liberal arts with business -- with an emphasis on real-world applications and cultivation of a global perspective. The culture of the community places a high value on innovation and the qualities of character.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples