GREENWICH, Conn. - Bryant University held its 151st Commencement on Saturday, May 17.
Among the students is the following Greenwich resident:
• Rachel Lynn Gittings, BA in Applied Psychology
Bryant University prepares students to be successful in an age of unlimited global opportunity. The close-knit, student-centered community offers a supportive learning environment and challenging academic programs that integrate the liberal arts with business -- with an emphasis on real-world applications and cultivation of a global perspective. The culture of the community places a high value on innovation and the qualities of character.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say