GREENWICH, Conn. - Bryant University held its 151st Commencement on Saturday, May 17.
Among the students is the following Greenwich resident:
• Rachel Lynn Gittings, BA in Applied Psychology
Bryant University prepares students to be successful in an age of unlimited global opportunity. The close-knit, student-centered community offers a supportive learning environment and challenging academic programs that integrate the liberal arts with business -- with an emphasis on real-world applications and cultivation of a global perspective. The culture of the community places a high value on innovation and the qualities of character.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal