GREENWICH, Conn. -- In an effort to ease overcrowding at the New Lebanon School, Greenwich school officials plan to move three kindergarten classes to the Byram Archibald Neighborhood Center, according to Patch.com.
The plan calls for students to start their day at BANC and then be bused to New Lebanon for the afternoon, for lunch and classes for music, art, foreign languages and gym.
Parents are outraged by the plan scheduled to take effect for the 2014-15 school year, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 3 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Greenwich
- 5 'I Am Cait' Follows Newtown HS Grad Caitlyn Jenner In New E! Docuseries