GREENWICH, Conn. -- In an effort to ease overcrowding at the New Lebanon School, Greenwich school officials plan to move three kindergarten classes to the Byram Archibald Neighborhood Center, according to Patch.com.
The plan calls for students to start their day at BANC and then be bused to New Lebanon for the afternoon, for lunch and classes for music, art, foreign languages and gym.
Parents are outraged by the plan scheduled to take effect for the 2014-15 school year, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm