GREENWICH, Conn. -- In an effort to ease overcrowding at the New Lebanon School, Greenwich school officials plan to move three kindergarten classes to the Byram Archibald Neighborhood Center, according to Patch.com.
The plan calls for students to start their day at BANC and then be bused to New Lebanon for the afternoon, for lunch and classes for music, art, foreign languages and gym.
Parents are outraged by the plan scheduled to take effect for the 2014-15 school year, Patch.com reported.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Car Accident In Port Chester
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Greenwich