GREENWICH, Conn. -- In an effort to ease overcrowding at the New Lebanon School, Greenwich school officials plan to move three kindergarten classes to the Byram Archibald Neighborhood Center, according to Patch.com.
The plan calls for students to start their day at BANC and then be bused to New Lebanon for the afternoon, for lunch and classes for music, art, foreign languages and gym.
Parents are outraged by the plan scheduled to take effect for the 2014-15 school year, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Time Warner CEO Buys Waterfront Home In Greenwich For $19 Million
- 2 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Greenwich Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast