GREENWICH, Conn. -- In an effort to ease overcrowding at the New Lebanon School, Greenwich school officials plan to move three kindergarten classes to the Byram Archibald Neighborhood Center, according to Patch.com.
The plan calls for students to start their day at BANC and then be bused to New Lebanon for the afternoon, for lunch and classes for music, art, foreign languages and gym.
Parents are outraged by the plan scheduled to take effect for the 2014-15 school year, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Native Earns Field Hockey All-Region Honors