GREENWICH, Conn. -- In an effort to ease overcrowding at the New Lebanon School, Greenwich school officials plan to move three kindergarten classes to the Byram Archibald Neighborhood Center, according to Patch.com.
The plan calls for students to start their day at BANC and then be bused to New Lebanon for the afternoon, for lunch and classes for music, art, foreign languages and gym.
Parents are outraged by the plan scheduled to take effect for the 2014-15 school year, Patch.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You