GREENWICH, Conn. -- In an effort to ease overcrowding at the New Lebanon School, Greenwich school officials plan to move three kindergarten classes to the Byram Archibald Neighborhood Center, according to Patch.com.
The plan calls for students to start their day at BANC and then be bused to New Lebanon for the afternoon, for lunch and classes for music, art, foreign languages and gym.
Parents are outraged by the plan scheduled to take effect for the 2014-15 school year, Patch.com reported.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 4 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino