GREENWICH, Conn. – All after-school activities have been canceled for Wednesday afternoon and evening, according to the Greenwich Public Schools website. Greenwich schools will not release early.
The storm forecast for Wednesday is expected to bring snow, rain, strong winds and possible coastal flooding.
Check back with The Greenwich Daily Voice for more updates as the storm progresses.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama To Make Fundraising Stop In Stamford
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Greenwich Will See Several Rounds Of Showers, Thunderstorms