GREENWICH, Conn. – All after-school activities have been canceled for Wednesday afternoon and evening, according to the Greenwich Public Schools website. Greenwich schools will not release early.
The storm forecast for Wednesday is expected to bring snow, rain, strong winds and possible coastal flooding.
Check back with The Greenwich Daily Voice for more updates as the storm progresses.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich