GREENWICH, Conn. – All after-school activities have been canceled for Wednesday afternoon and evening, according to the Greenwich Public Schools website. Greenwich schools will not release early.
The storm forecast for Wednesday is expected to bring snow, rain, strong winds and possible coastal flooding.
Check back with The Greenwich Daily Voice for more updates as the storm progresses.
- 1 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky