GREENWICH, Conn. – All after-school activities have been canceled for Wednesday afternoon and evening, according to the Greenwich Public Schools website. Greenwich schools will not release early.
The storm forecast for Wednesday is expected to bring snow, rain, strong winds and possible coastal flooding.
Check back with The Greenwich Daily Voice for more updates as the storm progresses.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care