GREENWICH, Conn. – All after-school activities have been canceled for Wednesday afternoon and evening, according to the Greenwich Public Schools website. Greenwich schools will not release early.
The storm forecast for Wednesday is expected to bring snow, rain, strong winds and possible coastal flooding.
Check back with The Greenwich Daily Voice for more updates as the storm progresses.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy