GREENWICH, Conn. – A Greenwich Academy graduate is among the more than 200 Colgate University students who did research in various academic areas this summer on campus.
Katherine Schultz’s field of research is in geology.
Some of the research projects for the year are barnacles’ exoskeletons, Confucianism genealogy, flexible filaments’ flow, and antibacterial activity of medicinal plants that some Native Americans use.
Colgate University is in Hamilton, N.Y.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 4 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 5 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich