GREENWICH, Conn. – A Greenwich Academy graduate is among the more than 200 Colgate University students who did research in various academic areas this summer on campus.
Katherine Schultz’s field of research is in geology.
Some of the research projects for the year are barnacles’ exoskeletons, Confucianism genealogy, flexible filaments’ flow, and antibacterial activity of medicinal plants that some Native Americans use.
Colgate University is in Hamilton, N.Y.
- 1 Greenwich Cheerleader Named To National Society Of High School Scholars
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 4 Greenwich Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Open Houses In Greenwich This Weekend