GREENWICH, Conn. – A Greenwich Academy graduate is among the more than 200 Colgate University students who did research in various academic areas this summer on campus.
Katherine Schultz’s field of research is in geology.
Some of the research projects for the year are barnacles’ exoskeletons, Confucianism genealogy, flexible filaments’ flow, and antibacterial activity of medicinal plants that some Native Americans use.
Colgate University is in Hamilton, N.Y.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich