GREENWICH, Conn. – A Greenwich Academy graduate is among the more than 200 Colgate University students who did research in various academic areas this summer on campus.
Katherine Schultz’s field of research is in geology.
Some of the research projects for the year are barnacles’ exoskeletons, Confucianism genealogy, flexible filaments’ flow, and antibacterial activity of medicinal plants that some Native Americans use.
Colgate University is in Hamilton, N.Y.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich