GREENWICH, Conn. – A Greenwich Academy graduate is among the more than 200 Colgate University students who did research in various academic areas this summer on campus.
Katherine Schultz’s field of research is in geology.
Some of the research projects for the year are barnacles’ exoskeletons, Confucianism genealogy, flexible filaments’ flow, and antibacterial activity of medicinal plants that some Native Americans use.
Colgate University is in Hamilton, N.Y.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend