DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien school officials are warning parents that a boy at a bus stop was approached by a man driving a blue van on Friday morning, according to thehour.com.
The student is said to have used "stranger danger" protocols and is safe, thehour.com reported.
Friday's incident is the latest in a series of reports of children being approached by a suspicious male in a van throughout Fairfield County, thehour.com said.
Other incidents have been reported in Norwalk, Redding and Fairfield.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend