DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien school officials are warning parents that a boy at a bus stop was approached by a man driving a blue van on Friday morning, according to thehour.com.
The student is said to have used "stranger danger" protocols and is safe, thehour.com reported.
Friday's incident is the latest in a series of reports of children being approached by a suspicious male in a van throughout Fairfield County, thehour.com said.
Other incidents have been reported in Norwalk, Redding and Fairfield.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo