FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Women’s Council of Realtors of three local Connecticut chapters held a luncheon at the Matrix in Danbury recently, where it installed its 2014 officers.
Realtors from the Southern Fairfield County, Greater Danbury and Greater Waterbury chapters attended the luncheon, which included raffle prizes, shopping and the opportunity to meet sponsors.
Margaret Nagy of Danbury, a Realtor for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices -- New England Properties (Ridgefield office) was installed as the State of Connecticut Women’s Council of Realtors president.
Deb Simunich was installed as the 2014 Chapter president for Southern Fairfield County, Kimberly Perugini for Greater Waterbury, and Kellie Martone for Greater Danbury.
Deb Alderson, 2013 State president and 2014 State governor welcomed the group, and offered thanks to the outgoing 2013 board members. Shannon Buss, the 2012 WCR Regional vice president and 2013 National Executive Committee member, was the the guest speaker.
Allison Zanine of the Greater Danbury chapter was selected the State Member of the Year.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Native Earns Field Hockey All-Region Honors