GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from March 15 to 21 as reported by the town clerk's office.
- Ernest Marchel sold 29 Long Meadow Road to Shaoju Wang for $755,000.
- Elizabeth Powers, administrator of the estate of James Tyson, sold 11 Knoll St. to 11 Knoll Street LLC for $1.7 million.
- Douglas Thomas sold 2 Stanwich Lane to Laurence and Carole Moskowitz for $1.85 million.
- 27 Bobolink Lane LLC sold 27 Bobolink Lane to Bobolink Land Holdings LLC for $4.5 million.
- Paul Vroling sold 4 Gisborne Place to Marko and Grace Djuranovic for $1.81 million.
- Kathleen Corsi sold 78 Doubling Road to James Clark and Katherine Murphy for $5.6 million.
- John Hopper sold 8 Fox Hollow Lane to Jason and Anne Rockel for $1.42 million.
- Donald Sylvester sold 12 Salem St. to John Hopper for $835,000.
- Daniel Cruz sold 1465 E. Putnam Ave., Unit 53 to Sasha Goldman for $340,000.
- Philip MacGregor, co-executor of the estate of Daphne Thurber, sold 3 Putnam Hill, Apt. 3C, to Berit Lunde for $425,000.
- Sylvia Gordon, trustee, sold 23 Clover Place to Steven Gordon for $400,000.
- Robert Richardson sold 67 Bowman Drive to Roberta Bosanko-Cera and Thomas Cera for $1.1 million.
- Donna Carlucci sold 27 Orchard St. to Peter Carino for $780,000.
- Traditional Building and Design LLC sold 35 Shore Road to Ernst Shaumburg and Vinita Saxena for $2.55 million.
- Xiangrong Sun sold 1465 E. Putnam Ave., #326, to Daniel and Joanna Cruz for $462,500.
- John Ogden sold 111 Patterson Ave. to Jane Parker and Isabella Butkewicz for $1.74 million.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.