GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from May 3 to May 9 as reported by the town clerk's office.
This week's highest sale was a 5,646-square-foot home with six bedrooms and six bathrooms on Dawn Harbor Lane for $6.2 million.
- Lee Presser sold 89 Summit Road to Jorge Meighorner and Silvina Nuñez for $1.88 million.
- Kyoko Aishman sold 15 Londonderry Drive to Jared Lissauer for $1.25 million.
- Diana Pucci sold 230 Valley Road to Karin Kovacic for $565,000.
- Michael Pulitano sold 285 Bruce Park Ave. to 285 Bruce Park Avenue LLC for $408,000.
- James Clark sold 17 Copper Beech Road to Brian and Faith Stengel for $3.6 million.
- Darryl Murphy sold 61 Orchard Place, Unit B, to Rafael Silveira and Maria Oliveira for $961,000.
- Douglas Melillo sold 1 Mortimer Drive to Barbara Nash for $970,000.
- Donald Pitofsky sold 31 Butler St. to Keith Chernoff for $1.27 million.
- Philip Catalano sold 4 Comly Ave. to Dennis and Casey Schack for $670,000.
- William Harley sold 16 Webb Ave. to 16 Webb OG LLC for $1.1 million.
- Daniel Butler sold 15 River Road, #211, to Donald and Mary Ann Pitofsky for $707,000.
- Julia Sabetta sold 126 Parsonage Road to Michael and Charlene Bego for $3.62 million.
- Rochelle Linder sold 21 Ridge Road to Todd and Dana Gilson for $1.19 million.
- Kristine Thomas sold 19 Angus Lane to Christopher and Candace Procaccini for $4.95 million.
- Richard Pocock sold 25 Indian Harbor Drive, Unit 6, to Hadeshda and Mehmet Sahin for $607,500.
- William Ketcham, Executor sold 19 Noroton Ave. to Joann Tinnelly and Timothy O'Connor for $1.32 million.
- Maureen Deck sold 16 Windy Knolls, Unit A, to Michael Reynolds for $763,000.
- 40 Sound View LLC, 44 Sound View LLC, 50 Sound View LLC and 56 Sound View LLC sold 50-A Sound View Drive to Julia Sabetta for $2.15 million.
- John O'Connell sold 16 Noroton Lane to Frank Gallo for $1.28 million.
- The Estate of Florence Manizza sold 11 Grange St. to R&D Grange LLC for $800,000.
- George Podurgiel sold 1465 E. Putnam Ave., #441, to Andrew Walsh for $169,750.
- The Estate of Jane Helen Podurgiel sold 1465 E. Putnam Ave., #441, to Andrew Walsh for $169,750.
- 19 CTA LLC sold 19 Connecticut Ave. to Great In Town Homes LLC for $1.63 million.
- Michael Smeriglio sold 36 Dawn Harbor Lane to Gary Bornstein for $6.2 million.
- John Keene sold 1 Milbank Ave., Unit 1B, to Marcelo and Ingrid Cabral for $962,500.
- Robert and Avnis Barbera sold 26 Daffodil Lane to Michael and Melissa DeVita for $1.9 million.
- Susan Mary Black sold 73 Putnam Park to Eleanor Stacey for $355,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.