GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from April 19 to April 25 as reported by the town clerk's office.
- Raymond Dubois sold 5 Cos Cob Ave. to John Felletter for $567,500.
44 Winthrop Drive LLC sold 44 Winthrop Drive to Luna Holdings LLC for $3.88 million.
- Wilmington Trust Co. sold 505 W. Lyon Farm Drive to Lawrence and Judith Bleiberg, trustees, for $1.13 million.
Hitoshi Seguchi sold 22 Dawn Harbor Lane to Robert and Charisma Wilkinson, trustees, for $2.9 million.
- David Tenney sold 169 Mason Street, #3F, to Cleopatra Capital for $277,500.
Carlos Avila sold 14 Summit Road to Raffi and Cristina Dawson for $1.53 million.
- Eugene Waggaman, trustee, sold 15 Shore Road to Diane Murphy for $1.01 million.
Pelger Associates LLC sold 3 Fairfield Ave. to Katherine Vandenberg, trustee for $1.35 million.
- Drew Peterson sold 56 Richard Road to 56 Richard LLC for $960,000.
Daniel Dawnes sold 45 Riverside Lane to Craig Schultz for $1.59 million.
- Pasquale Forlini sold 6 Deep Gorge Road to Sergio Forlini for $690,000.
The estate of Charles Ross sold 60 Cambridge Drive to John LaManna for $605,000.
- 106 East Elm Street LLC sold 106-108 E. Elm St., Unit 106, to John Antonaccio for $3.43 million.
Helen Morlot sold 6 Elizabeth Lane to Network Development Co. LLC for $638,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.