GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from April 5 to April 11 as reported by the town clerk's office.
- Patrick Machan sold 11 Maple Street to David Santora for $799,000.
- Joanne Hubschman sold 37 Hillside Road to Vicki Johnson, Trustee of the 37 Hillside Road Nominal Real Estate Trust for $3.8 million.
- Emma Van Burken, Trustee sold 12 Annjim Drive to Andrew LeSueur for $1.22 million.
- Charles Carino, Sr. sold 53 Prospect Street, Unit A to Marc and Kelly Garofalo for $290,000.
- James Leahy sold 1A Quintard Avenue to Charles and Tia Manca for $2.95 million.
- 31 Indian Field, LLC sold 6 Indian Place to Shalabh and Swati Gupta for $1.42 million.
- Alan Eddy, Successor Trustee sold 26 Top Road (a.k.a. 101 Indian Head Road) to Red Top Road, LLC for $2.5 million.
- Judith Moretti sold 57B Moshier Street to Dominic N. Castriota Irrevocable Trust for $375,000.
- Tania Jaffe sold 6 Watch Tower Lane to Alonso Martinez and Adriana Ospina for $1.15 million.
- Mary Beth Minton sold 128 Weaver Street to Cecilia Devoto for $1.33 million.
- Kristina Sheehan sold 36 Old Camp Lane to Jean-Michel Tricot for $975,000.
- Kenneth Landsfield sold 69 Circle Drive to Anthony Triano for $685,000.
- Palma Sudo sold 36 Le Grande Avenue to Roger Hurst and Chia-Yin Chiang for $625,000.
- The Estate of Irene Morus sold 21 Byram Road to Eriksen Enterprises, LLC for $360,000.
- Brenda Ames sold 11 Hickory Drive to James Gallagher and Joanne Marciano for $1.1 million.
- The Estate of Franklin Schaffer sold 72 Butternut Hollow Road to The P&C Trust for $1.43 million.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.