GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from March 29 to April 4 as reported by the town clerk's office.
- Barbara DeGeorfroy sold 21 Meadow Drive to Gregg Woolven and Lara O'Shaughnessy for $646,500.
- Irene Campbell sold 41 Deepwoods Lane to Gregory King and Caren Polner for $1.81 million.
- Christopher McKenna sold 22 Brown House Road to Anthony and Daniela Odierno for $1.96 million.
- The Estate of Rosemary Oberlander sold 1 Putnam Hill, Apt. 1D, to Lillian Costaregni for $252,500.
- Phyllis Rosenberg sold 1525 E. Putnam Ave., Unit 301, to Eugene Logan for $287,500.
- 35 Bramble Lane LLC sold 35 Bramble Lane to Robert and Molly Calhoun for $3.33 million.
- Maureen Smith sold 6 Nassau Place, Unit 4, to Marcia Reinauer for $467,000.
- Susan Stogel sold 27 Home Place, Unit A, to Michael Fraccaro and Xin Holmes for $895,000.
- Patrick Gil, executor, sold 16 Morgan Ave. to Mark and Nancie Schwarzman for $502,000.
- Peter Schay sold 2 Marks Road to Erica, Duane and Joan Grubert for $1.74 million.
- Thomas Rae and Lisa Koorbusch, trustees of the Thomas Rae Trust, sold 3 Kensington Court to Christopher McKenna for $1.8 million.
- Susan Jacobs, trustee, sold 6 Richmond Drive to Thorsten and Sandra Ruelle for $993,000.
- Frank Carr sold 25 Griffith Road to Marelo Figueroa for $950,000.
- Louise Brodman sold 13 Edgewater Drive to Michael and Jean Cunnion for $1.7 million.
- Walker Mannes, trustee, sold 40 W. Elm St., Unit 5B, to Louis Holdings 5B LLC for $725,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.