GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from March 22 to 28 as reported by the town clerk's office.
- Marie Fratalone sold 7 Harold Ave. to 7 H LLC for $420,000.
- Luigi Vacca sold 32 Ferncliff Road to Byron Allen and Lynn Tanii for $1.1 million.
- Erik Johnson sold 32 Heusted Drive/25 Mortimer Drive to Amani and Hussam Obaydi for $600,000.
- Edwin Krumeich sold 64 Richland Road to Matthew and Chelsea Partridge for $645,000.
- Eva Brandt sold 49 Valley Road, Unit A2, to Dirk Salomones for $410,000.
- Scott Sodokoff sold 35 Dunwoodie Place to Federico Balestra for $2.04 million.
- Ellen Adler, trustee, sold 40 W. Elm St., Unit 4J, to Anne Mosebrook for $525,000.
- Barbara Horton, conservator of the estate of Robert Oppenheimer, sold 16 Mortimer Drive to Mark Victor for $1.03 million.
- Teresa Dutkevitch sold 128 Riverside Ave. to Suzanne and John Prunier, trustee, for $1.02 million.
- The Woodland Ledges LLC sold 177 Railroad Ave., Unit RA-D, to Andrea Jagaric for $1.42 million.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.