GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from March 9 to 14 as reported by the town clerk's office.
- Lorraine Slavin, Trustee, sold 25 Lindsay Drive to Henry Pascarella, Trustee, for $8 million.
- Anna Maria Oppedisano sold 443 North St. to DMC Builders LLC for $850,000.
- Anna Godlewska sold 1525 E. Putnam Ave., Unit 409, to David Lucey for $258,000.
- Silvana Griffith sold 52 Lafayette Place, Unit 1C, to Xiao He for $315,000.
- Stuart Reyman sold 4A Ettl Lane, Unit 406, to Mark LeStrange and Julia Hedrich for $590,000.
- David Hussey sold 28 Woodland Drive, Unit B, to Nethanel Sherzer and Catherine Chiffert for $625,000.
- Amy Wilfert, Executrix of the Estate of Randy Parr, sold 21 Hope Farm Road to 21 Hope Farm Road LLC for $1.88 million.
- Long Valley LLC sold 95 Valley Road to Cos Como LLC for $1.8 million.
- Michael Kresnerman sold 7 Partridge Hollow Road to MK South Dakota LLC for $2.55 million.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.