GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from March 1 to 8 as reported by the town clerk's office.
- Nigel Lovett sold 1 Lia Fail Way to Eric Varma for $1.01 million.
- William Crawford sold 13 Fletcher Ave. to ETM Management LLC form $415,000.
- Rick Roark sold 21 Wescott St. to Nick Skara for $533,900.
- Theodore Allegrini Sr. sold 87-89 Strickland Road to the Town Hall Annex Corp. for $550,000.
- Theodore Allegrini Sr. sold 85 Strickland Road to the Housing Authority of the Town of Greenwich for $700,000.
- Maria Giribaldo sold 71 Mead Ave. to Andres Castellanos and Tessira Alzate for $558,000.
- Michael Goldstein sold 1 Driftway to Xiang Fan and Jian Zeng for $1.04 million.
- Birgitta Larson sold 500 River Road, Unit 9, to Samuel and Gail Telerico for $1.09 million.
- David Salvin sold 82 Glenville Road to Audrey Goldstein for $2.35 million.
- Little Cove LLC sold 38 Keofferam Road to Matthew Schimenti for $4.08 million.
- 537 North Street LLC sold 537 North Street to CNS 537 LLC for $6.45 million.
- John Larub sold 133 Lake Ave. to Kian Khiem Ting for $687,500.
- Nello Frattaroli sold 72 Hamilton Ave. to JES Biscayne Properties LLC for $825,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.