GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from Feb. 22 to 28 as reported by the town clerk's office.
- First Niagara Bank sold 17 Sherwood Ave. to Stephen Carty for $1.68 million.
- Mark Cone sold 21 Indian Head Road to Andrew and Sarah Burdick for $3.75 million.
- Lisa Longe sold 5 Glen St., Unit 301 to Paul Smith and Colette Dominique Tutino for $522,000.
- Samuel Talarico sold 24 Meadow Road to Gelly Cerilli for $1.93 million.
- Markus Straessle sold 25 Copper Beech Road to Adriano Tenete and Maria Faria for $2.4 million.
- Preston Goddard sold 18 Valley Drive, Unit 18, to Herbert Levetown for $768,750.
- Marjorie Rosencrans sold 331 Round Hill Road to Robert and Harriette James for $1.9 million.
- The Estate of Rose Gaspararini sold 17 S. New St. to Efthymia Papadopoulos for $495,000.
- Wells Fargo Bank sold 377 Conewaugh Road to Peter and Jacqueline Brush for $1.9 million.
- 342 Delavan LLC sold 342 Delavan Ave. to Mark Williams for $630,000.
- Lorraine Savin, trustee, sold 28 West Way to Lucas Point LLC for $2.5 million.
- Bruce Kiley sold 12 Indian Chase Drive to Spencer and Karen Harman for $3 million.
- Christopher Beall sold 6 Benjamin St. to William and Linda Whitridge for $1.96 million.
- Daniel Knopkowski, trustee, sold 26 Mohawk Lane to Christopher Beall for $5.2 million.
- Joseph McCann III sold 12 Stonebrook Lane to Paramesuaram Gopiprishnam and Vasilika Plerous for $2.4 million.
- Steven Diehl, executor, sold 87 Putnam Park to Helen Buzasi for $350,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.