GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from Feb. 1 to Feb. 14 as reported by the town clerk's office.
- Janet Caputo sold 23 Chieftans Road to Brice Jannet for $2.4 million.
- Peter Uhry sold 17 Mortimer Drive to Mortimer Drive LLC for $800,000.
- Brice Janney sold 35 Andrews Farm Road to 707 IF LLC, c/o Daniel Rosen, CPA, for $6.35 million.
- Eric Deardorff sold 50 Londonderry Drive to Frederic Perrin for $1.7 million.
- The Estate of Richard Hullerman sold 66 Milbank Road to 66 Milbank LLC for $1.78 million.
- Michael Jackson sold 5 Circle Drive Ext. to Michael and Doreen Conte for $687,000.
- The Estate of Betty Eberheim sold 5 Mimosa Drive to Timothy Downing for $910,000.
- Eric Waldman, executor of the estate of Catherine Vance Gaisman, sold 44 N. Stanwich Road to Reshma Rekhi for $6.38 million.
- Traditional Building and Design LLC sold 39 Shore Road to Mark and Gia Burton for $2.51 million.
- Stephen Waters sold 9 Larkspur Lane to Daniel Johnson, trustee, for $1.64 million.
- Stephen Waters sold 7 Larkspur Lane to Daniel Johnson, trustee, for $5.76 million.
- Walter Pidgursky sold 114 Hendrie Ave. to Ishak and Anne Akyuz for $800,000.
- James Valentine sold 26 Bramble Lane to Charles and Lauren Caffray for $3.5 million.
- The estate of William Gasparrini sold 40 W. Elm St., Unit 2K, to One Morton Square LLC for $1.19 million.
- Midbrook Lane LLC sold 15 Midbrook Lane to Michael and Jenny Joseph for $1.12 million.
- Mystic Taco Properties LP sold 1371 E. Putnam Ave. to MUY Properties-NE Ltd. for $2.01 million.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.