GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from Jan. 25 to Jan. 31 as reported by the town clerk's office.
• Bessy Loranger sold 37 Meadow Wood Drive to Theron and Jennifer Burraway for $4.8 million.
• The estate of Joan Hull Turner sold 33 Sound Beach Ave. Ext. to Richard Bveglia for $500,000.
• John Cross III sold 30 Lismore Lane to Richard and Anna Marie Zannino for $2.35 million.
• Locust Street Development LLC sold 53 Locust St., Units 1 & 2, to Falcon Point LLC for $2.47 million.
• RMS Stone Avenue LLC sold 18 Stone Ave. to Jordan Lutsky for $597,828.
• The estate of Beverly Orloff sold 20 Church St., #B-24, to Helen Powers for $540,000.
• Tom Ward, trustee, sold 5 Bridle Patch Lane to 5 BPL LLC for $5.975 million.
• David Kurd sold 179 Connecticut Ave. to Alain Goulet for $965,000.
• Nicholas Moore, trustee of the Marilyn Royce 2002 Trust, sold 120 Dingletown Road to Nicholas Moore, trustee of the Amanda Royce 2012 Trust, for $3 million.
• Jerrilyn Fleisher sold 35 Winding Lane to 35 Winding Lane LLC for $1.8 million.
• 120 Milbank Avenue LLC sold 120 Milbank Ave. to Ronald Fertig and Jennifer Shore for $2.1 million.
• Patricia Tupper sold 24 Valley Drive to Harvey and Judith Bozzi for $775,000.
• Samuel Marasso Jr. sold 40 W. Elm St., Unit 1F, to Nathaniel Howe, trustee, for $400,000.
• Linda Tipke sold 349 Riversville Road to John Harvey and Sol Lissette Rodriguez-Harvey for $930,000.
• Edith Arzio sold 115 Dutnam Park to Timothy Murphy for $440,000.
• Christopher Hartwell sold 12 Tyler Lane to Sebastian Zugman for $2.452 million.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.