GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from Jan. 11 to Jan. 17 as reported by the town clerk's office.
• 160 John Street LLC sold 160 John Street, Lot 1, to 160 Owner LLC for $13.625 million.
• 160 John Street LLC also sold 160 John Street, Lots 2, 3, 4 and 5, to 160 Owner LLC for a total of $3.437 million.
• Selma Savage sold 26 North St. to Edmund Feeley for $4.275 million.
• George Weinbaum sold 104 Ritch Ave. W. to Joseph Carpentieri for $699,000.
• Richard Greenthal, trustee, sold 7 Dorchester Lane to Ryan Shockley for $1.025 million.
• Rocco Saba sold 292 Hamilton Ave. to Cassio Seabra for $325,000.
• Lewis Haag sold 36 Deepwoods Lane to Andela and Jonathan Hartofilis for $2.011 million.
• Charles Faca sold 40 Indian Field Road to Rita Kane for $729,000.
• Curtis Roswell Jr. sold 78 River Road, Unit 2, to Jean Ryan for $750,000.
• The Estate of Martin Nigro sold 18 Annjim Drive to John and Anne Franscioni for $900,000.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists