GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from Jan. 11 to Jan. 17 as reported by the town clerk's office.
• 160 John Street LLC sold 160 John Street, Lot 1, to 160 Owner LLC for $13.625 million.
• 160 John Street LLC also sold 160 John Street, Lots 2, 3, 4 and 5, to 160 Owner LLC for a total of $3.437 million.
• Selma Savage sold 26 North St. to Edmund Feeley for $4.275 million.
• George Weinbaum sold 104 Ritch Ave. W. to Joseph Carpentieri for $699,000.
• Richard Greenthal, trustee, sold 7 Dorchester Lane to Ryan Shockley for $1.025 million.
• Rocco Saba sold 292 Hamilton Ave. to Cassio Seabra for $325,000.
• Lewis Haag sold 36 Deepwoods Lane to Andela and Jonathan Hartofilis for $2.011 million.
• Charles Faca sold 40 Indian Field Road to Rita Kane for $729,000.
• Curtis Roswell Jr. sold 78 River Road, Unit 2, to Jean Ryan for $750,000.
• The Estate of Martin Nigro sold 18 Annjim Drive to John and Anne Franscioni for $900,000.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton