GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from Jan. 18 to Jan. 24 as reported by the Town Clerk's office.
- Carol Raitanen sold 12 Benders Drive to James And Kristina Keogh for $615,000.
- Merkle Brothers, LLC sold 49 Ivy Street to Boris Lucana for $425,000.
- The estate of Eleanor McTeigue sold 3 Woodland Drive to Jing Du and Zouoer Shi for $440,000.
- ES Ventures One, LLC sold 450 North Street to Matthew Chasin for $3.675 million.
- RMS Stone Avenue, LLC sold 18 Stone Ave., Home Site 1, to Kumaravelu Padmanaban for $569,000.
- David Lindland sold 3 Connecticut Ave. to John and Amanda Spatola for $658,500.
- Robert Beerman sold 27 Angus Lane to Gregory and Jessica Stacey for $1.53 million.
- Janet Tavolacci sold 1014 North Street to Alfonso Criscuolo for $250,000.
- Bernice Stern sold 51 Burying Hill Road to Topping Pond LLC for $1.7 million.
- The Estate of F. Warren White sold 8 Durkin Place to Sandhya Dhruvakumar for $1.2 million.
- David Woods sold 28 Oval Avenue to Elk Home Partners, LP for $1.2 million.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich