GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from Jan. 4 to Jan. 10 as reported by the town clerk's office.
• Paula Fierson sold 1 Putnam Hill Apt. 2-D to Eileen MacDonald for $436,000.
• Roberta Mosher sold 36 Forest Ave. to Michael and Karen Horgan for $1.47 million.
• Donna Rundel sold 18 Grand St. to Michael and Lisa Bologna and Amy Bologna Kerekes for $375,000.
• Kay Schacter sold 29 Angus Lane to Minchul Cho for $1.05 million.
• Peter Reyman sold 84 Laddins Rock Road to Doug and Olga Bruce for $610,000.
• The Charles and Olimpia Chiappetta Family LP sold 60A Valley Road to Hoss Enterprises LLC for $580,000.
• Richard Prager sold 15 North St. to Kenneth Davis for $3.9 million.
• Michael Troy sold 77 Putnam Park to Truman and Martha Eustis for $470,000.
• Truman and Martha Eustis sold 146 Hendrie Ave. to 146 Hendrie Ave., c/o Gregory Kuppenheim, for $1.1 million.
• The Estate of Corinne Conway sold 1 Ocean View Ave. to Shannon Serwich for $500,000.
• Thomas Smith sold 15 Winding Lane to Peter and Sue Stern for $4.6 million.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'