GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from Feb. 15- 21 as reported by the town clerk's office.
- Ryan Schedler sold 3 Vista Ave. to Willam Knight, Jr. for $3.36 million.
- 101 Brookside Drive, LLC sold 101 Brookside Drive to John Woodruff for $4.46 million
- John Mical sold 23 Scott Lane to Jack and Dawn Schupp for $490,000.
- The Estate of Edith Beck sold 52 Lafayette Place, Unit 1D to Nooruddin Kurji for $360,000.
- Willam Pendergast sold 24 Shore Road to Bonita Copp for $1.39 million.
- Conrad von Peterffy sold 30 Khakum Wood Road to Tom Ward Jr., Trustee for $3.25 million.
- 504 North Street LLC sold 504 North St. to Michael and Jennifer Lau for $5.8 million.
- Indian Spring Limited Partnership sold 27 Stillman Lane, Lot 32 to CLT Stillman LLC for $1.7 million.
- William Whitridge sold 5 Arnold St. to Charlotte Lima, Trustee for $1.03 million.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm