GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from Dec. 14-21 as reported by the town clerk's office.
- Marina Capel sold 197 Sheephill Road Unit C to to Anna Korinets and Igor Gitelman for $676,500.
Nancy Zisson sold 7 Stony Wylde Lane to Robin and Adam Leader for $1.55 million.
- Jack Harcourt sold 117 Putnam Park to N. Altomaro for $357,500.
Michael Stroili sold 4 Ernel Drive to Charles Stroili for $400,000.
- MDRT, LLC sold 15 Benenson Drive to Roberto and Corinne Giangregorio for $1.376 million.
Zvi Eiref sold 62 Lockwood Lane to Dennis and Ronni Lynn Stetsenko for $1.4 million.
- George Svorka Jr. sold 175 N. Water Street to Victor and Janet Colin for $345,000.
Alan Centofanti sold 23 Mianus View Terrace to Sathish Sampath and Vidhya Varadarajan for $940,000.
- Harold Rogers sold 48 Bramble Lane to Bramble Lane, LLC for $1.511 million.
Susan Portilla Bergeron sold 34 Meeting House Road to Mitchell Nadel for $4.925 million.
- The estate of Alfred Brittain III sold 505 Indian Field Road to Michael Patrick for $7.25 million.
Steven DeCicco sold 12 Mary Lane to Steven Kim for $755,000.
- Raymond Humiston III sold 40 W. Elm Street, Unit 4E and parking space No. 4 to 40 W. Elm Street, Unit 4E, LLC for $1.7 million.
Aaron Stern sold 53 Dingletown Road to Jeremy Kaye, trustee of the 53 Dingletown Road Trust for $3.5 million.
- Lorraine Slavin sold 84 Pecksland Road to Joana Goncalves and Michael Ibrahim for $2.025 million.
Kevin Thomas Hoffman sold 9 Daffodil Lane to Carlos Tomas Arlia for $1.75 million.
- Karl Spangenberg sold 7 Wynn Lane to Jeremy Kaye for $4.145 million.
Anthony Mann sold 99 Londonderry Drive to Brijesh Jeevarathanam for $1.7 million.
- Kathryn Murphy sold 1 Highgate Road to Miguel Barbosa for $2.632 million.
David Dall sold 21 Cat Rock Road to Steven DeCicco for $1.55 million.
- James McTaggart sold 77 Pecksland Road to Star Wave 618, LLC for $9 million.
Leonard Shavel sold 11 Will-Merry Lane to Meredith and Mikel Curreri for $2.235 million.
- Jeffrey Wilner sold 6 Raymond St. to Matthew Schimenti for $3.225 million.
Kathryn Hopper sold 15 Horshoe Road to Charles Wojciech and Morija Mikolajczak for $1.3 million.
- John Tobacco sold 146 Valley Road to Catherine Sacks for $1.217 million.
Christopher Koppenheffer sold 17 Welwyn Road to Randall Lynch for $3.85 million.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy