GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from Nov. 30 to Dec. 6, as reported by the town clerk's office.
• Marc Isikoff sold 150 Prospect St. #13 to Susan Vasileff for $488,00.
• The estate of Corinne Marsh Keith sold 630 Steamboat Road Unit 1C to Kyoko Ashman for $885,000.
• James Bliss sold 37 Sundance Drive to Richard and Joan Stone for $800,000.
• Marie-Therese Fennell sold 19 Pintail Lane to 19 Pintail Lane LLC for $1.175 million.
• Michael Flynn sold 7 Oakwood Lane to 7 Oakwood Lane LLC for $1.18 million.
• Rachelle Stern sold 59 Le Grande Ave. Unit 13 to Slavik and Regina Zorin, trustees of the Zorin family trust, for $1.187 million.
• MCM Properties LLC sold 24 Whiffletree Way to Theresa Hatton for $537,500.
• Peter Lawson-Johnson II sold 1 Deer Lane to Stone Harbor Land Co. LLC for $3 million.
• William Reynolds III sold 42 Mead Ave. to Katherine and Keith Zurenda for $656,000.
• Berit Lunde sold 1465 E. Putnam Ave. Unit 329 to Lynne Benjamin for $449,000.
• Mildred Mower Pastula sold 7 Old Kings Highway to Kevin Dolan and Brooks Truesdell for $880,000.
• 79 William Street Associates LLC sold 79 William St. to Robert and Julia Goldie for $1.875 million.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care