GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from Nov. 21 to Nov. 29, as reported by the town clerk's office.
• Hendrix Development LLC sold 16 Hendrie Ave to Gary & Lorie Bendinger for $4.1 million.
• Stone Harbor Land Company IX LLC sold 69 Rockwood Lane to Peter & Karen Lawson-Johnston II for $6.05 million.
• Peter Thalheim sold 15 Meadow Place to 15 Meadow Place LLC for $5.05 million.
• Cynthia Whalen sold 810 Lake Ave. to Cortney Aggarwal for $1.325 million.
• Expert Construction Group LLC sold 125 Cat Rock Road to Cat Rock Holdings for $3.95 million.
• Franklin Lohr III sold 353A Sound Beach Ave. to Maria Cristoffanini, Jorge Sabbajh and Vidal Sabbajh for $1.75 million.
• Estate of Ante Mrdelja sold 2 North Tulip St. to Ning Li for $795,000.
• Elizabeth Haughey sold 17 Summit Road to Cynthia McCallister & Patrick Rooney for $650,000.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place